Increasing the Efficiency, Productivity and Overall Quality of Your Test Automation
Thu, Jul 28, 2016 8:00 PM – 8:45 PM IST
At 42%, the proportion of automated test cases in the UK is 3% lower than the global average. However, the UK section of the latest World Quality Report confirms that automation has progressed beyond regression testing to continuous integration, and 88% say they have realised material reduction in test cycle times with automation. This exceeds those for whom automation has reduced test costs (84%).
Automation, when done well, can have a significant impact on speed of delivery and on your overall ROI, but frequent changes in app functionality can be a significant barrier to achieving the desired level of automation (cited by 60% of UK respondents in this latest report).
On this webinar we will discuss:
- What constitutes a higher quality delivery of automation?
- The dependencies for successful automation
- How to address technical debt in your regression suites
- Working with extended teams to make continuous testing more effective
- What makes automation difficult and what is the solution?